[MapProxy] repack tiles to sqlite

Anne Blankert anne.blankert at geodan.nl
Wed Sep 28 14:33:31 PDT 2016

Hello Tobias,

some information that you could provide that I think is essential:

* name and version of operating system (not 'Linux' or 'Windows' or 'cloud
machine'  but "4.4.0-36-generic #55-Ubuntu SMP Thu Aug 11 18:01:55 UTC 2016
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux, Ubuntu 16.04.1 , see for instance "uname
-a" and "lsb_release -a")
* the file system type where the mbtiles are stored ("df -Th
/path_to_filesystem"). Are you seeding to a local disk or network disk?
* version of Mapproxy ("mapproxy-util --version")
* the smallest possible, least complex, seed and project yaml files that
you have that produce the problem
* the command and options that you execute to start the seed process
* exact error messages

This way, others can confirm or refute if they can reproduce the problem on
their systems and it would be much easier to pinpoint where the problem
could be.

Regards,

Anne