[MapProxy] MapProxy reloading time

Piero Campalani piero.campa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 05:05:35 PDT 2017

Hi list,

in my MapProxy (WSGI app) configuration I am frequently editing the
configuration files.

What can I do to minimize or remove the down-time of the proxy due to the
triggered auto-reloads?

If I understood the logic, I could setup MapProxy as a ``multiapp'', but I
am not sure this can help out-of-the-box in my case.

I guess I should maintain a sort of mirrored configuration files: when I
change my configurations for app #1, I wait for the app #1 to reload then
reflect the changes to the configurations of mirror app #2.

Would that be correct?
Or there other chances?

Thanks,
-Piero