[MapProxy] wms angle parameter on mapproxy wms from tile source

Dahinden Adrian a.dahinden at alpgis.ch
Thu Aug 10 03:55:13 PDT 2017

Hi MapProxy-Team

We define a tile source in MapProxy and then access this source over/via a sqlite cache, with the option < disable_storage > set to true. With this configuration it is possible to get a WMTS and a WMS service from a tile source. Now we dedected that this WMS service, doesn't handle/interpret the ANGLE WMS parameter (to rotate the map) at all.

Is this behaviour because the ANGLE parameter is a non-standard request parameter ?
Are you agree with me, that an implementation of this parameter be an useful enhancement to mapproxy ?
Are there any aspirations in that direction ?

Kind regards
Adrian