[MapProxy] beginners tutorial for MapProxy (windows version)

Travis Kirstine traviskirstine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 06:44:24 PST 2017

I've found using the osgeo4w package very user friendly as a starting point

https://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/install_osgeo4w.html

Once the install in completed and you've created your yaml file (
https://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/configuration.html) you can use the
mapproxy-util serve-develop command line tool to run a development server (
https://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/mapproxy_util.html#mapproxy-util-serve-develop
)

Regards