[MapProxy] eventlet error

Märt Reose Mart.Reose at smit.ee
Wed Feb 8 14:10:14 PST 2017

Funny, I am having issues with demo site with gevent and without it. Using mapproxy 1.9.0 and gunicorn 19.6.0.

From browser:
GET http://mapservice.smit.dev/mapproxy/demo/static/site.css net::ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH
(index):12 GET http://mapservice.smit.dev/mapproxy/demo/static/logo.png net::ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH
favicon.ico:1 GET http://mapservice.smit.dev/favicon.ico 404 (Not Found)

From log:
[2017-02-08 23:48:26 +0000] [24056] [CRITICAL] WORKER TIMEOUT (pid:24062)
[2017-02-08 23:48:26 +0000] [24056] [CRITICAL] WORKER TIMEOUT (pid:24063)

Tried with keeping only wms and demo service. But same thing.
Installed mime types, still the same thing.

Strace is attached. (strace and the log are done at different times, the pids wont match, but contents are the same)

About systemd, gunicorn-s manual has an example using unix sockets: http://docs.gunicorn.org/en/stable/deploy.html

I am running basically what gunicorn has specified, but without unix socket and with the -b localhost:8080. Everything works perfectly, but not the demo site.

Märt