[MapProxy] Limit cache storage up to fixed resolution

Santiago Horcajo santiago.horcajo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 23:25:16 PDT 2017

Hi, I've got a doubt regarding the solution provided by Oliver. If the
second cache has a source cache that has a limited grid, how can I go
beyond the levels limited by this cache? Should I suppose that limited grid
cache will give me tiles from the levels that it's not configured to
render? Wouldn't it be easier to extend this parameters,
use_direct_from_level and use_direct_from_res, to be compatible with every
type of source?
Regards,
Santiago