[MapProxy] Mapnik pregenrated Tiles

Christoph Schettler cschettler at gmx.net
Wed Mar 22 01:16:04 PDT 2017

Hey guys,

I'm developing on a OSM Database with Germany, Poland and Czech Republic. I got the database running on a seperate Server and Ic want to user MapProxy on another Server.  Is it possible to access by mapnik pregenerated tile sfrom the database Server?

Mapnik generates the osm tiles on the Database Server into a Folder and MapProxy serves the tiles from that directory as WMTS? Without MapProxy requesting Mapnik to render the tiles via mapproxy-seed command!

Greetings

Christoph