[MapProxy] Shapely no Win32-Application

Christoph Schettler cschettler at gmx.net
Thu Mar 23 10:47:46 PDT 2017

Hi Olliver,

thanks for your Response. I have already tried the GDAL installtions from GISinternals and shapely from the links you provided. But it’s not working.
On another pc i tested the testing file mentioned in the Docs. (seeding with Germany WKT) this is  working on Python 3.5 (so no mapnik is working -.- )

Regards,
Christoph