[MapProxy] what is meaning of mapproxy-seed output

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 08:58:58 PST 2017

Hi Oliver,
thx for response.

This is the command I put

mapproxy-seed -f mapproxy.yaml -s seed_sfondo.yaml -c 1 --seed seed96dpi
--duration 1h --continue --progress-file .mapproxy_seed_progress

and this is the seed.yaml.

#

seeds:
  seed300dpi:
    caches:
[sfondo_cache_idregione_300dpi,sfondo_cache_hills_300dpi,sfondo_cache_batimetriche_300dpi,sfondo_cache_intorno_toscana_300dpi]
    grids: [toscana_25832_300dpi]
    levels: [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8]
  seed150dpi:
    caches:
[sfondo_cache_idregione_150dpi,sfondo_cache_hills_150dpi,sfondo_cache_batimetriche_150dpi,sfondo_cache_intorno_toscana_150dpi]
    grids: [toscana_25832_150dpi]
    levels: [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8]
  seed96dpi:
    caches:
[sfondo_cache_idregione_96dpi,sfondo_cache_hills_96dpi,sfondo_cache_batimetriche_96dpi,sfondo_cache_intorno_toscana_96dpi]
    grids: [toscana_25832_96dpi]
    levels: [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8]

Andrea Peri
qwerty àèìòù