[MapProxy] mapproxy and S3

James Sewell james.sewell at jirotech.com
Thu Feb 15 04:50:50 PST 2018

Thanks,

Seems the S3 stuff is pretty broken in MapProxy for this use case.

I’ve made some updates which speed up the cache considerably (at the moment
it’s a boot session per tile I think) and expose some extra settings
(region name, max http pool connections) to make things easier.

I’ll PR next week.

Cheers,
James Sewell

*P *(+61) 2 8099 9000 <javascript:void(0);>  *W* www.jirotech.com  *F *