[MapProxy] Combining Mapbox Studio Style with WMS Layers from Geoserver in Mapproxy

Emily Hueni emilyhueni1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 23:38:50 PST 2018

Hello all,

I have just started using Mapproxy and I am having trouble with what seems
like a simple task.  I would like to combine a mapbox style (created in
mapbox studio) with several wms layers that I have set up on geoserver.  I
then would like to serve all of this up as a tile service to be consumed by
Tableau (via a tms custom connection).  I have created the following YAML
file to test it out (I replaced some of the URL information from my mapbox
account).  It seems like this should do the trick but when I view the
combined layers in mapproxy/demo the wms layer is not transparent and
completely covers the mappbox style.  Any help/guidance you can offer is
greatly appreciated!

layers:

  - name: geoserver

    title: geoserver