[MapProxy] Image processing error

Sebastijan Sekulić sebastijan.sekulic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 06:32:10 PDT 2018

Hi,
so I am trying to add a WMS source to my MapProxy, but on the demo page, I
get an error.
Error while processing image file: cannot identify image file
<mapproxy.imageReadBufWrapper objerct at 0x7fbed4360f50>.

I have tracked the error to Line 153 in wms.py (It stops at result_bf =
result.as_buffer(img_opts)), if that helps. I think it should be something
with pillow having a problem with the image format, but I don't have
expertise in that.

I don't get any console outputs except request (no errors).

If I make a request with postman or with requests, it renders and downloads
properly. The image format is png8, and I am using MapProxy 1.11 on Ubuntu.

If you need .yaml and request, I can provide as a download link or send
privately, as I don't want to expose source links.

Thanks,
Seb.