[MapProxy] WMS Source Tile Dimensions

f.pope-carter f.pope-carter at magnitudesurveys.co.uk
Thu May 10 10:32:27 PDT 2018

I have a WMS source that only allows 250 x 250 pixel requests.

I note that tile_size isn't an allowable option for WMS sources, is there any other way of forcing this?

Best regards

Finn

Finnegan Pope-Carter BSc (Hons) MSc FGS
Director

[horizontal-alpha_300px]<http://www.magnitudesurveys.co.uk/>

www.magnitudesurveys.co.uk<%20%20>
f.pope-carter at magnitudesurveys.co.uk<mailto:f.pope-carter at magnitudesurveys.co.uk>
Office: +44(0)1274 926020
Mobile: +44(0)1274 926022

The information in this email is confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email from your system immediately. In such circumstances, you must not make any use of the email or its contents.

Magnitude Surveys Ltd. Registered office: Unit 17, Commerce Court, Challenge Way, Bradford. Registered in England. Registered number: 09605400.