[MapProxy] seeding with multimapproxy

Matt Walker walkermatt at longwayaround.org.uk
Wed Dec 18 00:12:00 PST 2019

Hi Brian,

I don't think there is anything stopping you from using mapproxy-seed when
you are using multimapproxy. A MapProxy configuration file is specified
when you call mapproxy-seed along with a seed configuration file that
references caches and grids in the MapProxy configuration. You will need to
specify a specific MapProxy configuration not a directory but otherwise I
can't see an issue.

https://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/seed.html

Kind regards,

Matt.