[MapProxy] Overriding cache-only WMTS GetCapabilities reponse.

Smart, Gary Export License Required - US Collins gary.smart at collins.com
Tue Mar 12 01:48:47 PDT 2019

I am using MapProxy to serve an MBTiles file (treated as a cache only source) as a WMTS.  The getCapabilities response from such a WMTS has a BBox -180/-85 to 180/85.  However, I know that the tiles in the set are much more localised and wish to impose a BBox ans min/max scale on the layer.  Unfortunately there appears to be no way to apply a BBox to a cache (only to a source - which this scenario doesn't have because the whole tile set is served from the MBTiles file as if it were a cache).
Is it possible to impose a BBox on a cache, and if not, is it possible to otherwise correct the GetCapabilities response?

The Cache part of the YAML is:

caches:
  my_mbtiles_file:
      sources: []