[MapProxy] fast 0 byte responses in stead of tiles

Steven Ottens steven at minst.net
Thu Oct 24 02:09:19 PDT 2019

Thanks, will try that.

But the problem is not that certain requests fail, but that after a
certain point all requests fail; the ones that I'm a 100% sure are valid
and cached in the sqlite, also all the layers fail at that point.

So something trigger Mapproxy to deliver empty tiles to all the
requests, but since I don't know what causes the failure it is also hard
to trigger it.