[MapProxy] Fwd: MapProxy Group

Just van den Broecke just at justobjects.nl
Fri Sep 13 09:44:27 PDT 2019

Think the documentation is very clear [1]. So apart from this list for
Q&A, there is an issue tracker on GitHub [2] (and preferably provide PRs).

"relatively low-traffic": sometimes a product is also very stable, as I
can confirm for MP! But do not hesitate asking questions here.

[1] https://mapproxy.org/support
[2] https://github.com/mapproxy/mapproxy/issues

Best,

Just