[MapProxy] Better gui

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Feb 6 03:56:03 PST 2020

Hi,

I was uncertain about what was suggested. I never knew that MapProxy had a gui. For me MapProxy is a bunch of commandline options and couple of configuration files which I edit with text editor. I am sure I will understood better once I can see examples about what "look like a dash" seems.

-Jukka Rahkonen-