[MapProxy] GetFeatureInfo and what it returns

Brian Wilson brian at wildsong.biz
Tue Feb 25 14:15:29 PST 2020

Greetings,

I am working with a set of elevation services, for example I have one for
Bare Earth LiDAR where one service provides a hillshade and the other
provides elevation in feet as a queryable service.

The source for these services is an ArcGIS ImageServer.
My web app is built using ESRI Web AppBuilder.

Question #1 -- I managed to put together a MapProxy config that gives me
the option of putting a popup in a map but I don't know how to control what
appears in the popup. See below. It's awful: :-)

Question #2 -- I am not sure how to put the config together. I have the
idea that I should create a layer with two sources, the visible hillshade
layer and the featureinfo elevation layer in the hopes that the combined
layer would show as one in the map. I will pour over the docs again
especially the examples but suggestions would be helpful!.

I published the map here so you can look at what I have right now.
https://delta.co.clatsop.or.us/portal/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=be7ba3315bc24b9499c1ab2943a33dc8

I put the YAML files into github -- the one for the elevations is called
lidar-2020.yaml
https://github.com/Wildsong/docker-mapproxy/blob/master/lidar-2020.yaml

Right now when I enable PopUp on Highest Hit and click on the map this
comes up in the popup:

ArcGIS REST Services Directory Login
<https://gis.dogami.oregon.gov/arcgis/rest/login> | Get Token
<https://gis.dogami.oregon.gov/arcgis/tokens/>