[MapProxy] Heads up - Implementing TIME support in MapProxy

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 04:24:48 PST 2020

Daniel: thanks for the initial email.

Temporal support in MapProxy will greatly benefit organizations providing WMS
Time services against real-time and numerical weather prediction, as well as
well as climate model scenarios, all of which are data with a first-class
temporal component.

Having said this, it's also good timing to consider project/community
aspects such as code of conduct and contributor guidelines.

Looking forward to continued evolution of this awesome project/community!

..Tom