[MapProxy] Most performant storage option?

Jeff Konnen jaykayone at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 00:52:57 PDT 2020

Hi all,

we host several of hundreds of caches in a fie system that resides on a NFS
disk which is mounted on different hosts with mapproxy containers accessing
these files.

It works well but we are hitting some I/O Problems on the NFS server.
That's why we are considering using a distributed system right now.

Does anyone have experience with mapproxy on riak, s3 (minio?) ?

What would your recommendation be?

We don't have any of these components running today, so given that we would
have to create a new infrastructure from scratch, which one would you
recommend?

Best regards
Jeff

--