[MapProxy] Issue with water areas in WMS

Travis Kirstine traviskirstine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:16:33 PST 2020

I'm guessing the variation is due to the difference between WMS scale and
tile resolution.  You may want to consider forwarding WMS requests back to
the source server as you typically get better rendering.

https://mapproxy.org/docs/latest/configuration_examples.html#reproject-wms-layers

I typically use sources and tile_sources in my config

https://mapproxy.org/docs/latest/configuration.html?highlight=tile_source#tile-sources

 Regards