[MapProxy] Display Original WMS Exception Messages

Cooney, Tom (EC) tom.cooney at canada.ca
Thu Feb 25 05:33:51 PST 2021

Hi,

We are using MapProxy to cache our WMS server, which provides ServiceExceptionReport errors with multilingual text.  When MapProxy receives an exception from the WMS server, we would like for the exception from the WMS server to be displayed via MapProxy (instead of the MapProxy text).

So far I have tried disabling hide_error_details in the configuration but this did not show the original error messages from our WMS.

Is MapProxy able to show the original errors from the upstream WMS?

Thank you for your time,

Tom Cooney?