[MapProxy] Improved granularity for seed refresh

Moritz Kirmse moritz.kirmse at camptocamp.com
Tue Jun 1 01:05:27 PDT 2021

Hello,

we would like to use the feature in development above in a production
environment.
Therefore it would be nice if the feature could make it into the next
release of mapproxy once it is finished and tested.

Is there already any release schedule or are there other features to be
released ? Would it be possible to be involved in the release planning ?

Best regards,
Moritz Kirmse