[MapProxy] Caching styles

Matt Walker walkermatt at longwayaround.org.uk
Wed Mar 10 11:20:47 PST 2021

Hi Tom,

While testing and reviewing the dimensions PR with Cihan and the team at
ECMWF we discussed handling styles and wondered if they could be handled in
a similar way to dimensions.

The dimensions PR introduces additional hierarchy to the file cache folder
structure based on the dimension name and requested values, it feels as
though this concept could potentially be extended to styles.

Kind regards,

Matt.

Twitter @_walkermatt/ @astuntech
GitHub walkermatt/ astuntechnology