[MapProxy] Problem with unreachable WMS service

Koubek Magdalena magdalena.koubek at rimo-systems.com
Thu Oct 28 03:49:39 PDT 2021

Hello,

I am wondering if someone could help me with following problem.
I run a WMS service via Mapproxy, however this service is not reachable from time to time.
I have added the client time out to the configuration
                http:
                               client_timeout: 60 #seconds

However the service is still requested and as it does not really get an answer, the requests queue up until the server is fully occupied with this request and therefore the server does not work at all.
How can I prevent the server from this? I thought the client timeout would help, but it doesn't.

Regards, Magdalena

____
[Rimo_logo]<http://rimo-systems.com/>
Magdalena Koubek
Junior Developer
Rupert-Fertinger-Straße 7,
A-2120 Wolkersdorf
+43 2245 21211-527
<tel:+43224521211527>magdalena.koubek at rimo-systems.com<mailto:magdalena.koubek at rimo-systems.com>
Rimo Systems - member of SPL Tele Group
Handelsgericht Korneuburg | Sitz: Wolkersdorf | FN399105w | ATU 68043912
Unbeschränkt haftender Gesellschafter: SPL Tele GmbH | FN398844k