[MapProxy] Enable logging

G. Wagner, Wagner-IT info at wagner-it.de
Wed Apr 6 00:15:37 PDT 2022

Hey Tobias,

Thanks a lot. In order not to annoy the English community with German text
I'll try it further in English, or with Deepl. Maybe it is interesting for
other beginners.

With:
fileConfig(r'/data/mapproxy/log.ini', {'here': os.path.dirname(__file__)})
it worked. I had forgotten
"from logging.config import fileConfig" to comment it out  :(

But I had one more question about the syntax. If I want to have the
logfiles in the subdirectory "logfiles" now, a works:
fileConfig(r'/data/mapproxy/log.ini', '/data/mapproxy/logfiles')
unfortunately not. How do I have to specify the path here?

I should probably take a closer look at Python.

Thanks and greetings
Günter