[MapProxy] Upgrade from 1.14.0 to 1.15.0

Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) johannes.kroeger at wheregroup.com
Tue Jun 14 04:48:18 PDT 2022

I can confirm this, apparently code was committed into the release that
had an in-progress git merge (or something like that) in it. We will
have to wait until a bugfix has been released and pushed to pypi.

You can revert to the previous version with:
pip install mapproxy==1.14.0

Thanks for the great new release, dear developers, that plugin mechanism
looks great!

Cheers, Hannes

Am 14.06.22 um 13:34 schrieb Nuno Silva:
> Just upgraded to the latest version, but even with every pip upgrade
> of packages (pyproj PyYAML), when I run the mapproxy-util command I
> get this error:
>

> Installing collected packages: MapProxy
>   Attempting uninstall: MapProxy
>     Found existing installation: MapProxy 1.14.0
>     Uninstalling MapProxy-1.14.0:
>       Successfully uninstalled MapProxy-1.14.0
> Successfully installed MapProxy-1.15.0
> (mapproxy) [root at server_dev~]# *mapproxy-util --version*
> *Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/var/www/mapproxy/bin/mapproxy-util", line 5, in <module>
>     from mapproxy.script.util import main
>   File
> "/var/www/mapproxy/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/mapproxy/script/util.py",
> line 30, in <module>
>     from mapproxy.script.defrag import defrag_command
>   File
> "/var/www/mapproxy/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/mapproxy/script/defrag.py",
> line 26, in <module>
>     from mapproxy.cache.tile import Tile
>   File
> "/var/www/mapproxy/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/mapproxy/cache/tile.py",
> line 439
>     <<<<<<< Updated upstream
>      ^
> SyntaxError: invalid syntax*
>

> Any hints of what package I must upgrade?
>
> Kind regards,
> NMS
>

> --
> Com os melhores cumprimentos,
> Nuno A.C. Machado da Silva

Johannes Kröger / GIS-Entwickler/-Berater

Schon gewusst?
In unserem Blog geben wir Tipps & Tricks zu Open-Source-GIS-Software
und berichten aus unserem Experten-Alltag:
https://wheregroup.com/blog/

WhereGroup GmbH
Grevenweg 89
20537 Hamburg