[geojquery] Gitorious project is up

Anne Blankert anne.blankert at geodan.nl
Tue Jul 20 18:24:58 EDT 2010

I was looking at the possibilities of the Gitorious Wiki and before I knew
it,
I had moved the following Wiki pages to gitorious:

Dates (Termine / Fechas)
Ideas (Ideensammlung / Colección de Ideas
Examples (Beispiele / Ejemplos)

Some notes on working with the Gitorious Wiki:

The markup seems to be quite limited (but sufficient):

1 - new page names should be a single word, starting with a capital letter
2 - for the markup see http://gitorious.org/httxlib/pages/Home/edit and
click 'Markdown'

Cheers,

Anne