[geojquery] Wiki content language

Christian Wygoda arsgeografica at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 27 07:20:43 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've been browsing the wiki yesterday night and see that there is content
available in Spanish and German along with the English content.
Now while I appreciate offering information in more than just one language I
have doubts that this approach will be easily maintainable. While I assume
that the people involved in this project are able to read and write English,
I doubt that even the majority speaks Spanish.

I therefore would like to ask for the reason why this approach was
originally chosen. And - unless there is a major reason I am now unaware of
- **I would like to recommend going the "only-English" way, even if it means
dropping diversity language-wise.

Cheers,
  Crischan