[geojquery] Wiki content language

Christian Wygoda arsgeografica at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 27 07:30:09 EDT 2010

Thanks,

I knew there had to be an logical answer. :)
I would maybe then move these introductions to their own wiki pages and link
these at the start of the wiki home page. This way there is a clean and
compact start page and translated "introductions" have their own rightful
place.

I'd be happy to do that unless someone complains 'till tomorrow...

Cheers,
  Crischan