[MapQuery] Must read before code sprint

Christian Wygoda arsgeografica at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 2 11:45:12 EDT 2011

Oh, who hasn't been there? I totally agree upon using objects for related
data. It's like using OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(title, url, url_params, options).
I'd be happy to see that principle applied throughout MapQuery, especially
as we are probably starting to integrate it into Mapbender 3 during the
Bolsena hacking event.

Cheers from the garden!