[MapQuery] layer.options

Steven M. Ottens steven at minst.net
Tue Jun 28 11:13:51 EDT 2011

  Hi all,

I noticed in mapquery.core the options of the Layer are not saved with
the layer object. Eg you cannot do layer.options to find the options of
the layer object. Also there is this bit starting at line 225:
     // create the actual layer based on the options
     // Returns layer and final options for the layer (for later re-use,
     // e.g. zoomToMaxExtent).
     var res = $.MapQuery.Layer.types[options.type.toLowerCase()].call(
         this, options);
     this.olLayer = res.layer;
     options = res.options;

I've got the feeling that this should be:
     // create the actual layer based on the options
     // Returns layer and final options for the layer (for later re-use,
     // e.g. zoomToMaxExtent).
     var res = $.MapQuery.Layer.types[options.type.toLowerCase()].call(
         this, options);
     this.olLayer = res.layer;
*this.*options = res.options;

So if no-one has an objection I'll push this change later this week to git.

Steven