[MapQuery] i18n

Steven M. Ottens steven at minst.net
Thu May 26 12:10:42 EDT 2011

  Hi all,

I've done a quick comparison between the two and decided to go for the
jquery.i18n.properties , simply because I don't understand the gettext()
approach and there is no documentation ;).
I've put my first attempt here:
https://gitorious.org/~edugis/mapquery/edugiss-vmx-mapquery

The idea is that in the end all texts are replaced with
$.i18n.prop("text") and the texts are moved to
bundle/Messages.properties and for each locale to
bundle/Messages_cc(_CC).properties
Right now I'm aiming at being able to change locale by reloading the
entire page. Somewhere in the future it would be nice to be able to
change locale without reloading the entire page though.

Regards,
Steven