[MapQuery] jquery.tmpl templating system to be ended.

Drew Wells drew.wells00 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 10:50:01 EST 2011

Actually jQuery has stopped supporting it as an official plugin, jQuery UI
will support a templating plugin.  This apparently was announced at a
conference in the spring.   jQuery UI will first evaluate all options
before starting their own, so it could be some time until it's out.

Moore has made significant improvements in speed of a string based
templating engine.  I doubt the string syntax will change significantly, so
existing templates will likely be easily reuseable.  Hopefully, they will
simplify the API syntax it is awful awful awful.