[MapQuery] OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.RootContainer

Giuseppe De Marco peppelinux at yahoo.it
Fri May 18 06:18:48 EDT 2012

When I create a mapquery.layer instance, using my existing_ol, map.query appends in his layers list two different layer.

The first is what I created, the second is OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.RootContainer.

If I destroy OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.RootContainer the mqLayerManager doesn't permits me to remove my existing_ol anymore, so I tought that OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.RootContainer needs truly to do this task.

My Question is, where in the mq source is there the new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.RootContainer code?

I've searched in the source tree but I wasn't able to find it