[MapQuery] differents mqLayerManager for the same ol map

Giuseppe De Marco peppelinux at yahoo.it
Wed May 8 03:15:33 PDT 2013

> I originally designed the layer manager to work with multiple instances. That was an easy way to check if the events were properly handled. Though with the change in event-handling it might be a bit buggy ATM.

thank you Steven,
after spending some times playin with different instances that uses the same olmap obj (the same viewport)

mapq = $('#map').mapQuery({ layers:[]});
mq = mapq.data('mapQuery');
mq.olMap = map;

I decided to develop from scratch with jQuery portlets but If will be some suggestion on this I'll appreciate a lot !