[mapserver-dev] msAddLabel / maplegend.c

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Aug 12 10:17:48 EDT 2002

Daniel Morissette wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> Yes, I believe this problem is related to Steve's changes.  Assefa got
> the build to complete by removing most of the optional stuff in his
> build.
>
> I sent a note last week to Steve, you, and our developers about this...
> trying to get organized to resolve all those issues, see below.
>
> Daniel

Daniel,

Understood.  I don't have any outstanding GDAL or OGR issues I am aware of.
In fact, I don't think I was doing much in the OGR area recently.  My email
was part of a haphazard effort on my part to investigate the current build
status, and see if things are ready for a new delivery to i-Cubed.