[Mapserver-dev] Coding Standards

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Feb 26 17:16:25 EST 2003

Subject says it all. Depending on who wrote the code rumaging through
the source can be kinda trying. I'm thinking we need a document that
lays out coding standards, especially as the list of developers grows.
For example, I like the naming convension that some folks use for
function parameters and local variables and would like to adopt that
myself. However, I (personally) hate if-then's or function calls that
span multiple lines- have to scroll too much when editing. Thoughts?

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR