[Mapserver-dev] Problem running CVS version...

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Jul 8 01:00:04 EDT 2003

Hi Folks: I'm trying to debug some new join code but have run into an
error elsewhere in code that I've never had a part in maintenance. When
running shp2img on even a simple mapfile core is dumped. Mpatrol and gdb
both point to msCreateDefaultOutputFormat() as the source of the seg
fault. Can someone else out there confirm the problem. Any recent
changes in that file or perhaps map.h that might cause this?