[Mapserver-dev] 3.6.5 configure problem

mapsurfer mapsurf at midsouth.rr.com
Tue Jun 3 02:32:54 EDT 2003

Steve,

With the other packages (libtiff, proj, gd) when I used the --prefix= on the
configure, it automatically changed and resolved the default installation
location
(ie. /home/user instead of /usr/local) but I was doing it from a script and
the
variable for my --prefix didnt get set correctly and my --with-<pkg> params
were still getting set to /usr/local.  I think its solved now.

Thanks,

Chris