[Mapserver-dev] Draw line with antialias

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Jun 13 11:52:31 EDT 2003

I initially did use the flag but supporting all the various flavors of
GD was convoluting
the code to the point it was unreadable. I missed removing them in
mapfile.c. If you
could trash those I'd appreciate it. Sorry for the extra work.

Steve

Steve Lime wrote:

> This is more for Dan/Assefa: Version 4.0 requires a minimum version
of
> GD, 2.0.12. With that version antialiasing is available automatically
so
> there's no need for a GD_USE_ANTIALIAS flag at all. Mapgd.c doesn't
use
> it and configure won't finish if the GD antialiasing functions
aren't
> present.

Sounds good.  There were still some #ifdef USE_GD_ANTIALIAS in
mapfile.c, that's why I thought there was a reason why you wanted to
keep this flag.

I have now removed USE_GD_ANTIALIAS from both mapfile.c and configure.

Assefa can do the same with the Windows Makefile.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca