[Mapserver-dev] MAXLAYERS, MAXSTYLES, MAXCLASSES bumped up

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 27 14:17:23 EST 2003

Steve Lime wrote:

> Who made the change?

----------------------------
revision 1.231
date: 2003/03/14 13:51:34;  author: attila;  state: Exp;  lines: +48 -5
Introduce MySQL generic support, enabled with --with-mygis when
configuring, imagemap output
----------------------------

> Roll this back!  There's no explanation why this was done
> in the log for map.h, so it can't be all that important to
> anyone.  Probably a mistake.

I agree we should come back to the previous values, unless someone can
justify this change of course, that's why I sent this email to the list.

BTW, I am quite sure that this specific change was an accident, and I
would like to remind everyone who have CVS commit privileges that they
should test and review their changes before committing something to CVS
to avoid breaking things or committing local changes or test/debug
statements in CVS.  i.e. use 'cvs diff' to review your changes before
doing a 'cvs commit'.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca