[Mapserver-dev] Re: OGR and SHAPEPATH ?

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Oct 17 15:12:56 EDT 2003

After sending the message below this morning I found bug 295 in which we
already discussed this and in which Steve explained that for shapefiles
MapServer already checks relative to SHAPEPATH first, and if not found
then tries relative to the .map file location.

I have made the same change for OGR (check under shapepath first and if
not found try relative to .map file path) in the 4.1 development version
(CVS) and updated the OGR-HOWTO.

Daniel