[Mapserver-dev] Enhancing mapserver line drawing

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Oct 21 13:01:08 EDT 2003

Steve,

Are there plans to support a cartoline symbol type?

What would this mean for styled lines like: railroad, dashed, streets
with directionality etc. Would these just be symbols overlayed on the
cartoline? It also sounds like the cartoline symbol type could be
implemented differently for each output driver if needed.

-Steve W.