[Mapserver-dev] OGC ServiceExceptions and invalid layers

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Oct 22 13:47:59 EDT 2003

Steve Lime wrote:
> Has anyone mapped OGC filters to MapServer queries explicitly? If so I'd
> love
> to see the list and know where the gaps are. Many may already be doable
> or
> easily added.

Yes, Assefa has done that in 4.1... we really need to update everyone on
what we're doing... what he's done is mapping of OGC filters to
MapServer expressions, and then specifically for the WFS he convert WFS
requests with filters to MapServer queries.

Assefa has a list of filter types that are supported and not supported.
  I'll let him follow up on that.

  Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca