[Mapserver-dev] jBox image dragging

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Wed Oct 29 15:40:31 EST 2003

At 11:31 AM 10/29/2003, Steve Lime wrote:
>I've don't have a distribution in place. I can add one quickly though. The
>addition of this feature is probably a good reason do to just that. I'd
>distribute
>from the same place the mapserver distribution is available and let Kari
>link to it
>from the jbox howto and the utilities pages. One question, I assume there
>is also a dragoff method?

Yes. There are 3 modes now: boxon, lineon, dragon, each with a
corresponding off function. The off functions are just synonyms for boxoff.
I've committed both the gif/jpeg version, and the png version to CVS so you
can take a look at them. (And a working example is at
www2.tetonwyo.org/mapserver)

I exchanged emails with Kari a couple weeks ago about getting jBox onto the
utilities page instead of mapplet, but she was gone for a while, and then I
was gone, so we haven't got it together yet. I'll continue to pursue that
with her unless you would prefer to.

And I still have it on my "to do" list to get a build system together in Ant.

Regards,
Rich