[Mapserver-dev] Error catching missing for pixmap symbol

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Sep 24 08:51:52 EDT 2003

Claude,

I tried this with both PHP MapScript and the mapserv CGI (v4.1 and 3.6)
and in all cases I get a parsing error because the image file doesn't
exist (I never get a crash):

   Warning: [MapServer Error]: loadSymbol(): Parsing error near
   (icon_metro.png):(line 22) in /path/to/test_draw_map.phtml on line 35

If you have a systematic way to reproduce this then perhaps you could
package a small test case (mapfile + script) and file that in bugzilla.

Daniel