[Mapserver-dev] Feature Questions..

Alan Steremberg alans at wunderground.com
Sat Sep 27 16:29:07 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have been trying to stay away from the PHP solution for a few reasons:

 1 - it is going to conflict with the PHP version we currently run on our
site
 2 - we have removed almost all the PHP code from our site, because it is
slow, and hard to integrate with our templating system (which makes it
impossible to co-brand, etc)

Instead of 'mapscript' i can just link against the mapserver libraries, I
am not worried about this.  That is what I did with my first templated
version of the code.

I will have to dig through the mapscript API a bit more, and maybe swig
myself a C version.

Alan

 Alan Steremberg
 415-543-5021 x 103