[Mapserver-dev] 4.2beta Friday?

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Apr 14 16:49:34 EDT 2004

I'd prefer later in the day, like 5pm. Thursday's tax day here and as
usual I'm not done so extra time on
Friday would help.

>>> Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca> 4/14/2004 1:23:53 AM

Guys,

What would you think of releasing a 4.2beta this Friday?  That would
mean that any bug fixes must be in by Friday at noon, at which point we

would do a code freeze (a real one) and no more changes are allowed
except for critical bugs.  We let the users play with the beta for a
week, and if nothing major is reported with the beta then we could
release 4.2 at the end of next week (around April 23rd)?

Does that sound like a good plan?

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca